IronHorse Design Guidelines/CC&Rs
To ensure that IronHorse in Prineville, Oregon, is developed and maintained to the highest practical aesthetic standards, real estate architectural Design Guidelines and CC&Rs have been established.
The Design Guidelines include a Prototype section to establish building prototypes to guide the development according to the master plan and zoning for IronHorse. The information in this Prototype section is intended to help you, your designer, architect, builder, contractor and/or landscape professional to understand the guidelines regarding the allowable uses and site restrictions in IronHorse, including home and townhome construction.
The Construction Approval section follows the Prototype section, and describes the application and approval process through the Architectural Review Committee. The Architectural Standards section describes allowable standards and regulations to be used in the design and construction process.
The Declaration of Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CC&Rs) is intended to protect existing homeowners and guide the construction of new homes, townhomes and other buildings within the IronHorse community in Central Oregon.
The recorded IronHorse CC&Rs are also available here for download. Just click on the section title listed on this page.
Note: These documents may be subject to change. Please call 541-382-1662 or email us to confirm that this document is up-to-date or to ask for a printed copy of the IronHorse Design Guidelines or CC&Rs.
Design Guidelines (Updated October 2022)
- Updated IronHorse Design Guidelines
(Use the Table of Contents to click and link to the content you’re seeking)
- Addendum #1 – Porches & Deck/Porch Skirting – October 18, 2022
IronHorse Street Tree Plan (Updated March 2011)
IronHorse Construction Submittal Applications
- IronHorse Architectural Review Application – Residential (revised January 2023)
- IronHorse Architectural Review Application – Town Apartment (June 2015)
- Download the CC&Rs, Page 1-11
- Download the CC&Rs, Page 12-27
- Download the CC&Rs, Page 28-42
- Download the CC&Rs, Page 43-57
- First Amendment to CC&Rs Dated December 18, 2009
- Declaration of Annexation of Real Property to Declaration of CCRs, May 2007
- First Amendment to the Declarations of Annexation of Real Property to the CCRs, December 2009